- "Revolution" by Jennifer Donnelly
I expected this to be so much better...unfortunately my expectations were not met. I hated the main character, I was not a fan of the major twist at the end and I found a lot of parts of this book to be boring.
2. "Cracked Up To Be" by Courtney Summers
It wasn't that bad...but I just couldn't connect to the characters,and therefore the story kind of fell flat for me.
3. "Paranormalcy" by Kiersten White
Very fun, refreshing and enjoyable!
4. "Want To Go Private" by Sarah Darer Littman
Very raw, realistic and scary. I really recommend this one.
5. "Something Wicked" by Lesley Anne Cowan
Really dull and boring. I didn't even finish it.
6. "Clockwork Angel" by Cassandra Clare
It was really good. I didn't love everything about it but I still thought it was awesome
7. "Catching Fire" by Suzanne Collins
8. "City of Fallen Angels" by Cassandra Clare
Not the best in the series, but still very enjoyable.
9. "The Lover's Dictionary" by David Levithan
Very beautifully written!
10. "Will Grayson, Will Grayson" by John Green and David Levithan
Overall this was a really good bookish month for me. My top three favourite books of the month, in no particular order are ...
- Catching Fire
- Want To Go Private?