Publisher - Margaret K. McElderry
Release Date - April 5, 2011
Number of Pages - 424
Series - Mortal Instruments #4
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS NO MAJOR SPOILERS TO THE PREVIOUS BOOKS IN THE SERIES.
1. I was really glad to see some of Jace's sarcasm and wittiness return, after his moodiness in the previous two books.
2. According to the synopsis, one of the main points of this book was suupoosed to be the Shadowhunters getting murdered. But instead, it seemed like the book was focused more on the relationship and angst.
3. The ending was amazing! Very exciting and I love how it turned out. It creates a great conflict for the next two books in the series.
4. I have one thing to say that does nto have anything to do with the story itself, but with the cover. Clary's are eyes are just way too creepy. I hate it.
5. Clare's writing remains just as good as it was before.
Overall, it was pretty good. Not super amazing, and definitely not the best in the series, but still worth the read.