Sunday, January 29, 2012

In My Mailbox #13

Just some books I have acquired recently, and that I am planning to read soon.

Bought:
  • "Mockingjay" by Suzanne Collins
  • "Hidden Voices by Pat lowery Colins
  • " The Fault in Our Stars" by John Green
  • "Once a Witch" by Carolyn MacCullogh
  • "The Knife of Never Letting Go" by Patrick Ness
  • "Sisters Red" by Jackson Pearce
  • "It's Kind of a Funny Story" by Ned Vizzini
  • "Nancy Drew Girl Detective: Secret of the Spa" by Carolyn Keene
  • "Nacy Drew Files: Easy Marks" by Carolyn Keene
Borrowed from Library:
  • "City of Fallen Angels" by Cassandra Clare
  • "The Lover's Dictionary" by David Levithan
  • "Swim the Fly" by Don Calame
  • "Paper Towns by John Green
Borrowed from Overdrive
  • "Will Grayson, Will Grayson" by John Green and David Levithan
  • "The Night Circus" by Erin Morgenstern

4 comments:

  1. I love all of Cassie Clare's books! There are awesome! I borrowed Sister's Red from the library this week. Can't wait to get to it.

    Enjoy your books!

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH so many awesome books!!! Mockingjay, CoFA, and Once a Witch are really good! Great haul :)

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    Tempest and The Eternal One's Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! Yay for John Green. Swim the Fly and Night Circus are both incredible.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete