Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Twilight


Okay, so the first book I will be reviewing is "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer.

This is like one of the most popular books ever. The first time I read it was two years ago, and at that time I thought it was amazing. Now I think it's kind of ridiculous.

The book is about a girl whose name is Bella Swan. She moves from Arizona to Forks, WA, to live with her father. At school she meets this guy, Edward Cullen. He is very mysterious, and soon Bella finds herself in love
with him. Later on she finds out that he is a vampire, and she will be in danger because of it.

The first time I read it, I couldn't put the book down. I read 180 pages the first day. It took me only 4 days to read it, and it's a pretty big book. There's something about the writing that just makes you want to read it.

Recently I read the book again, and I didn't find it as good as the first time. Not many interesting things happen in this book. The best part is the last quarter of the book. That part shows some traces of action. The rest of the book is mostly this: Bella tells Edward that she likes him, and he says that he is too dangerous. There is one chapter in this book where Bella and Edward just touch each other.

Overall, Twilight is both good and bad. If you have not read it yet, then I think you should, but don't expect many intriguing things to happen

Ranking- 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment