Saturday, February 5, 2011

"Love on the Lifts"


Today is Saturday, and it's also my brother's birthday, so happy birthday to him!
 
My next book review will be on the book "Love on the Lifts" by Rachel Hawthorne. This is a teen romance novel and it's great for a nice winter evening by the fire.

The basic plot of this book is about this girl Kate who brings along some friends to spend their break in a condo in Snow Angel Valley. Kate is crushing on her brother's roommate, Brad. She doesn't realize that her brother's friend Joe likes her. A lot. What will happen to them? So that's basically what the book is about.

I really liked this book. It was very romantic and interesting and the characters were great. The two of my favourite characters were Joe and Aunt Sue.

In the first half of the book, Kate really annoyed me. She was just so clueless. I wanted to yell at her "Dude, how could you be so stupid!?"

Overall this book was great!
4.5 

No comments:

Post a Comment